1. Your envelope must be no bigger than an A5 envelope (it can be smaller of course).
2. Your envelope must be posted using a 50p stamp (normal second class mail).
3. Your Name and address should be written on a piece of paper and enclosed in your envelope.
4. Your envelope should be sent to:
Ladies That Craft, 4 Sandling Way, St Marys Island, Chatham, Kent. ME4 3AZ
5. The winner will be chosen by the Design Team and posted on the Blog and receive the DT envelopes as your prize.
6. Anything goes. You can stamp, stick, stencil, mask infact anything you want to do.
7. Entries from all countries are welcome.
8. Closing dates willbe announced on each individual challenge.
See its simple.