Before I share our new Design Teams examples with you, let me tell you how it works.
1. Your envelope must be no bigger than an A5 envelope (it can be smaller of course).
2. Your envelope must be posted using a 50p stamp (normal second class mail).
3. Your name and address should be enclosed in the envelope.
4. Your envelope should be sent to:
Ladies That Craft, 4 Sandling Way, St Marys Island, Chatham, Kent. ME4 3AZ
5. The winner will be chosen and will receive the Design Team entries as your prize.
6. Anything goes. You can stamp, stick, stencil, mask infact anything you want to do.
7. Entries from all countries are welcome.
8. Entries must arrive by Monday 11th November and the winner and runners up will be announced on Friday 15th November.
See its simple.So lets begin. This months challenge is
HALLOWEENno surprise there then, but such a fun subject. Here are the DT examples to give you an idea.
Gayle has chosen to decorate the front of the envelope and has left plenty of space for the address and stamp. The white envelope measures 15cm x 15cm (6” x 6”)
Maria got excited and sent two envelopes. Both began life as plain white A5 envelopes. Maria has used a circle mask so that the address can be seen clearly.
Sally has used a standard kraft envelope measuring 16cm x 11.5cm (6 1/4” x 4 1/2”) and has decorated both sides. Sally got so carried away that she forgot to leave space for the address and had to add a label.
This is the back of the envelope.
And lastly mine. When I chose the theme all I could think of was the witches in the Wizard of Oz. Love those shoes.
I wanted to cover the shoes with red glitter but I didn’t think the postman would appreciate that so I opted for glitter stars instead. I didn’t add a stamp because I didn’t need to send it to myself.
Now its your turn. I can’t wait to see all of your wonderful decorated envelopes. xxx